take a look at my dark rings and u'll noe i sleep late


Friday, March 4
i slept at freaking 5AM this morning in order to rush out a report. and the result? i completed about 1 paragraph of the report. and i need to hand in a 3-5 pages report lah.

okie, i admit tt i am distracted by many many interesting blogs, mp3s in my winamp spinning, and last but not least i prefer chatting to my peeps than to try and type out an interesting piece of good report that would land mi another A for my TEP result. wahaha. i am proud tt i got an A for eldc la, mayb i can make do wif a B now. for, thee is not greedy. lol. thee shall learn to be humble and eats the humble pie though i may prefer apple crumble pie. lol. okie, i wan the delifrance fruit tart instead, i would gif u a big wet kiss if u buy tt for mi and gif mi a pleasant surprise! wahaha.

okie, i went to sch feeling damn chaotic and realised tt i've got peer appraisal at 9am, which coincide with my crm training at 9 am TOO! so i hav to gif up the latter for i am more interested in getting the grades for mi AND my teammates. i'm missing iBid alreadi, i'll definitely miss the fun and all the laughter that i had at BPOS, iBid.

after the sharing session today, outside ltd4. the farewell party was held there, we took pics and everything and then i feel a sudden surge of emotions all swarm on mi and could feel tt my tears are all ready to rush out la. then i jus made myself kinda laugh and was okay-ish till more group pics then mi and the iBid gals were standing there and rini saw tt my eyes were kinda tearing alreadi then she told mi not to cry. haha. i was so huh? i wasn't gonna cry la, jus feeling emotional. i hate the feeling of departure. it jus feels sad. and makes mi feel sad too. okie la, i'm getting over it. coz life has gotta move on.

i went to my crm training at around 2+, it's boring la. it sounds like a pretty easy job to mi too. okie, tt andrew made it sound realli like a n easy job. heh heh. i am happy again. not's not so bad after all rite? *wink*

then finally remembered tt i wanna know my frens' results lor, oh my... first result i noe is veron's. she's damn gd la, she got 1 A and 2 B and B3 for her gp. so cool rite? and my son got the same grades. EXACT grades in fact. wahaha. hey son! momma's proud of u. wahahaha.

and the rest of my fren did pretty well too, dun be too dishearted okay? muacks! and heard tt hilman's the top student in yj leh! cheerios!
posted by van3 at 9:17:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for take a look at my dark rings and u'll noe i sleep late

About me

vanessa is a 20 years old bitch who is happily in love now with her georgie.
loves to sleep all day long, daydream, watch teevee, hang out with her frens, chat on msn, and make out with her baby.got a dog named april and drop her a mail at teoyuzhi86@hotmail.com if u wanna know more.

Tag a Tag

Counter

Things to plan...

  • a few gatherings
  • my 21st bday
  • baby's 21st bday
  • our holiday getaway
  • our diving course
  • activities to take up

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger