busy like a bee... BUZZZZZZ


Monday, December 10
i'm so gonna be busy like a bee this coming week...

mon (later of the day)
my grandma will be admitting to sgh to prepare for her knee replacement surgery the day after, that is if her blood pressure level is within the "op-able" range.. *super-worried* she's been on her pain killers for quite some time already and her knees are far from good, the operation's her only release from her long-time pain.. i'm praying hard that she can go for the op..

also, i might jus drop by and visit my aunt who jus had an op to remove her womb.. i visited her last wk and the hospital even took a pic of her womb to show her! O.O the shape reminds me of an atomic bomb though.. LOL

tues
gonna go school to do my re-enrolment with rmit for my coming semester.. OH! we've gotten our results back last wk on 05 dec, i've got 3credits and only 1distinction for my pm(econs).. am half-satisfied for my results but i wished i had worked harder (AS USUAL!!!) i ALWAYS slack during exams and almost NEVER study for my exams.. am quite lucky to be able to get 1 dis, all thanks to my econs lecturer who gave us "model" test papers... =D it really helped in pulling up my grades! =D

wed-sat
most probably will be going to hospital quite often to acc my grandma, am thinking if i should make her some cupcakes to cheer her up? or mayb i can bring my lappy down and let her watch shows on it and pass time..

sat
there's a cowboy bar gathering at clementi area for some bbq sambal stingray and the likes, am still contemplating if i should attend.. it all depends if i'll be visiting grandma anot..

sun
hav a cupcake baking session and bbq gathering with my current classmates.. i miss bbq! hehehe.. hope tt i dun stuff myself too much! =X

there's so many things to do and so little time!!!
- bath my dog (since doggy weeks ago!)
- do up some xmas greetings cards
- clean up my messy room THOROUGHLY - no time to clean up for CNY when sch starts
- do a new earring holder.. something that can at least hold 100 pairs of earrings, i'm not exaggerating at all !!! and hopefully something that can hold 50 pairs of stud-earrings..
- do some planning for the gathering wif zuz & peers, and also my pri sch gathering on 29 dec.. i'm in charge of marinading chicken steaks! am thinking of doing a spicy and a non-spicy version.. =p
- hopefully, getting to bed early and eating less chocolates to rid my face of the pimples i've accumulated over the weeks.. ARGH !!!!!!!!!
posted by van3 at 5:53:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for busy like a bee... BUZZZZZZ

About me

vanessa is a 20 years old bitch who is happily in love now with her georgie.
loves to sleep all day long, daydream, watch teevee, hang out with her frens, chat on msn, and make out with her baby.got a dog named april and drop her a mail at teoyuzhi86@hotmail.com if u wanna know more.

Tag a Tag

Counter

Things to plan...

  • a few gatherings
  • my 21st bday
  • baby's 21st bday
  • our holiday getaway
  • our diving course
  • activities to take up

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger