dizzy.badmood.feelsofaint.weakling


Sunday, October 17
i slept for more than 12 hrs today, woke up around 5+... but i woke up between intervals of my sleep la, woke up n brought april to toilet n pee, then i brushed my teeth coz was feeling weird n drank pi pa gao before going back to sleep again, then i went back to sleep le... was woken up by hp msgs, reply some then went back to sleep again...

when i woke up, felt tt my world was spinning ah... got this super painful feeling in my head and my head was kinda heavy... + oUcH oUcH oUcH + then i jus spent my entire day rotting at home, watching teebee, and rot more and eat and continue rotting. i din wish to go out, not wif him. so i rather chose to stay at home lor... + hAhA +

wish that i spent my time outside n unwind ah... so sianz... i tink i'll go bathe n try to mug now le k... cheerios...
posted by van3 at 10:40:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for dizzy.badmood.feelsofaint.weakling

About me

vanessa is a 20 years old bitch who is happily in love now with her georgie.
loves to sleep all day long, daydream, watch teevee, hang out with her frens, chat on msn, and make out with her baby.got a dog named april and drop her a mail at teoyuzhi86@hotmail.com if u wanna know more.

Tag a Tag

Counter

Things to plan...

  • a few gatherings
  • my 21st bday
  • baby's 21st bday
  • our holiday getaway
  • our diving course
  • activities to take up

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger