f**king piece of sh*te blog i've got here


Thursday, October 28
wat the hell man...

this is my 4th time blogging alreadi...

and i ain't gonna blog for the 5th time alrite...

my 1st and 2nd post was gone coz my com crashed on mi...

and i tot i posted the 3rd post but it was gone?!

@#$%^&* sianz la...

i jus now scold until i dun wanna scold le lor...

i dun wanna gif a damn le la...

fucking piece of shite...

ps: pardon my excessive use of explicit language here... haha....
posted by van3 at 1:12:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for f**king piece of sh*te blog i've got here

About me

vanessa is a 20 years old bitch who is happily in love now with her georgie.
loves to sleep all day long, daydream, watch teevee, hang out with her frens, chat on msn, and make out with her baby.got a dog named april and drop her a mail at teoyuzhi86@hotmail.com if u wanna know more.

Tag a Tag

Counter

Things to plan...

  • a few gatherings
  • my 21st bday
  • baby's 21st bday
  • our holiday getaway
  • our diving course
  • activities to take up

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger